Ametros Company FAQs →

I am disabled and have a workers’ compensation or other settlement coming up, but I also have federal and state benefits. I have been told if I receive this money I can lose these benefits. What are my options?

If you have needs-based benefits, such as Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), a Special Needs Trust (SNT) may be needed. This type of trust will protect your eligibility to receive any needs-based or means-tested benefits. Ametros is available to discuss SNTs and possible solutions for your settlement.

Get Advice

Get your questions answered by an expert. Scheduling a consultation is quick and easy.