Ametros Company FAQs →

How do I submit a receipt for a service or item related to my injury for reimbursement?

To submit your receipt please make sure you have an itemized invoice on the provider/service letterhead that includes their name, address, phone, and Tax ID #. It must include the date of service (DOS), item description (procedure code) and cost. It can be mailed to Ametros Financial, PO Box 827, Burlington, MA 01803, emailed to support@careguard.com or faxed to us at 877-443-9344. You can also upload your receipt through the portal, portal.careguard.com, which is the quickest method.

Please be aware that we will only reimburse if we have the proper documentation, if the receipt is for a service related to the injury and the service is covered by Medicare. Co-pays are not covered by Medicare.”

Get Advice

Get your questions answered by an expert. Scheduling a consultation is quick and easy.