Ametros Company FAQs →

How do I bill CareGuard?

CareGuard accepts claims typed on a CMS-1500 or UB-04.

When possible, we highly recommend submitting claims via our electronic payer ID, #20572.

Claims may also be mailed to the following address:

MSA CareGuard

PO Box 981609

El Paso, TX


Please note, we are unable to accept faxed claims and cannot guarantee processing if the claim is submitted this way.

Get Advice

Get your questions answered by an expert. Scheduling a consultation is quick and easy.