AMETROS NOW OFFERING FULL-TIME BENEFITS ADVISORY TEAM
WILMINGTON, Mass— Ametros now has a full-service benefits advisory team for settlements, cases, and members involving preservation of federal, state and local benefits. Ametros can help injured parties, beneficiaries, family members, and advisors understand how to preserve their government benefits when in receipt of settlement funds, and understand how those benefits work with each other before and after settlement.
The list below is not exhaustive, but is illustrative of the benefits Ametros’ team can help coordinate:
- Medicare (Parts, A, B, or D)
- Social Security Disability Income (SSDI)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Healthcare
- Veterans Compensation & Disability
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)/EBT/Food Stamps
- Medicare Set-Aside (MSA)
- Medicare Advantage (also known as Medicare Part C)
- Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA)
- Institutional Care Program (Long Term Nursing Home Care)
- Medically Needy Program
- Protected Medicaid
- Home or Community Based Medicaid Waiver Programs
- Optional State Supplementation
- Home Care for Elderly and disabled (HCE/DA)
- MRMIP (CA Only)
Ametros’ team can now provide Benefits Advisory reports including an explanation of the benefits, the best practices for beneficiaries with settlements or who are about to settle their case, basic budgeting for post settlements needs, and how Ametros can help.
Ametros’ Benefits Advisory reports include:
Part A: Explanation of Benefits
- Benefits entitled to, also benefits denied
- How your benefits interact, who pays first and when in your specific state
- Special circumstances
- Calculations for benefits offset (i.e. SSDI and Lump Sum)
Part B: Best Practices for beneficiaries with settlements or about to settle
- How to preserve your benefits
- What will impair your benefits if you settle without proper planning
- Common mistakes
Part C: Basic Budgeting for your post settlement needs
- How much you need based on current benefits and needs
- Recurring costs and one off large items (i.e. home or car)
Part D: How Ametros can help
- What is a special needs trust?
- Full trust administration
- What can I purchase and what is s sole benefit rule?
Ametros is changing the way individuals navigate healthcare by providing them with the tools and support necessary to make savvy decisions on how to spend their funds. Ametros' team works closely with patients, insurers, employers, attorneys, medical providers and Medicare to create a seamless experience for their clients. Their depth of expertise in the Medicare Set Aside, property and casualty insurance, healthcare, legal, financial and software industries positions them to offer the best solutions in the marketplace. Their flagship product, CareGuard, is revolutionizing the way funds from insurance claim settlements are administered after settlement, for Medicare Set Aside accounts and any other medical allocation. Ametros is backed by Clarion Capital Partners, LLC, a New York based private equity firm.