Terms and Conditions/User Agreement for Ametros Financial Amethyst
Effective Date: 1-1-2018
Electronic Communications Policy
The items mentioned below, outline how Ametros Financial will communicate with you.
• Said user, agrees and consents to receiving electronic communications, agreements and documents that Ametros provides in connection with your Amethyst account. Communications include, but are not limited to:
• Accounting statements, history and annual reporting
Ametros Financials Relationship with the User
• Ametros Financial is a service provider, offering the users/member assistance in making payments to a third party for services, treatment and medications. Ametros Financial is an independent contractor, and is not acting as said user’s agent or trustee. Ametros does not have control of, or liability for, the products or services that are paid with the Ameythst program.
• Intellectual Property: All logos related to the financial management tool Amethyst are registered trademarks of Ametros Financial. You may not copy, imitate or utilize said logos without Ametros’ written consent.
• Account Statements and Transaction History. All members and users have the ability to access financial trending, spend history, monthly and annual reporting statements and reports via the online application once said user is logged into their individual account.
• In order to resolve disputes, Ametros Financial may contact you at the telephone number(s) provided. Calls may be placed to discuss account activity, disputed transactions, refunds, and to investigate potential fraudulent activity.
• Each user understands and agrees that Ametros Financial may, without further notice, monitor or record telephone conversations for quality control and training purposes.
• Bank Account Debits and Transactions: Debits to your bank account through Amethyst will be processed and posted under “Checkcard Ametros Financial Corp. Ametroscards.com MA” or Checkcard Ametros Financial Woburn MA."
• To be eligible to utilize the Ametros Financial platform, you must be able to legally open an interest bearing bank account. Or, if said user is unable to obtain such an account an authorized Trustee must do so on their behalf.
• Each account has a daily spent limit of $500.00. Once said limit has been reached, any additional transactions will require a prior authorization before the transaction is processed and funds are removed from said members account.
• Utilizing your bank account, will involve an electronic transfer. For transactions in question, Ametros Financial will make electronic transfers via ACH from your bank in the amount specified by the clinician, facility, specialist or pharmacy requesting payment.
Closing Your Account
• Ametros Financial or member may terminate this agreement at any time. Upon termination of this agreement for any reason, Ametros Financial shall have no further duties or obligations with respect to the account or the administration of funds. No closure shall affect Ametros’ right to debit the account for charges made by member for authorized services under this agreement.