MSA Self Administration: 5 Critical Things to Know About Managing Your Future Medical Funds
- ‘How will I manage my medical care on my own after settlement?’
- ‘What is a Medicare Set Aside (MSA), why do I need one, and what is required of me if I have one?
- 'How will I pay my medical bills and determine what is related to my injury?’
- ‘Should I manage my own future medical funds, or should I have a service professionally administer my funds after settlement?’
If these questions sound familiar, our webinar can help provide some clarity.
The idea of managing medical funds after settlement can be daunting for injured individuals, making them hesitant to settle and leading to many questions and concerns. To help address common settlement questions we’ve compiled the most important resources, compliance requirements, and information injured individuals should know if they are planning to manage their own medical funds or trying to understand what is required with their MSA.
Hear from Krista Johnson, Senior Director of Special Programs for Ametros in this informative session on five critical things individuals should know about managing their future medical funds and what resources are available after settlement.
In this recording, you will learn:
- Answers to questions about MSAs including what they are, why they are important, and how they can be managed after settlement
- CMS compliance requirements injured individuals must follow if they have an MSA and how to complete annual MSA attestation with real-life examples
- Important documents injured individuals should understand prior to settling
- Tools and support resources to help injured individuals manage their MSA funds after settlement
This exclusive recorded webinar is for educational purposes. It is not intended as legal or policy guidance and is not an accredited webinar.