Sales Operations Specialist
Ametros Financial is a collaboration of insurance and healthcare professionals with a vision to revolutionize how medical care and healthcare payment processing is coordinated for patients, insurance payors, and providers with cutting edge technology, continuous innovation, and world class service enabling those seeking care to live happier, healthier, and more productive lives. Our depth of expertise in the insurance, healthcare, financial services and software industries has positioned us to develop the best product in the marketplace for managing medical treatment, ensuring regulatory compliance, and solving complex billing and payment issues in the healthcare world. Our patented card and systems allow injured workers (our Members) to receive medical treatment seamlessly and gain access to cutting-edge billing support, while remaining in compliance with Medicare and other regulatory requirements. The ideal candidate will enjoy a fast-paced, innovative environment that emphasizes individual accountability with the support of a team structure. For more information about Ametros please visit www.ametroscards.comto learn more!
The Ametros team is made up of critical-thinkers, innovators and ambitious professionals who are driven towards success by leveraging innovative approaches and technology in the insurance and healthcare services sectors. Ametros Financial offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance, as well as paid vacation time.
We are seeking a Sales Operations Specialist to primarily support all aspects of sales for the company. The position requires excellent phone and email skills with the ability to adapt correspondences to a wide variety of audiences, including attorneys, insurance claims adjusters, claimants/injured workers, and structured settlement brokers. The role works closely with the sales team and Member Care Services team to facilitate onboarding and management of Members’ medical accounts. If you thrive in a fast-paced innovative environment that emphasizes individual accountability with the support of a team structure, come join us!
- Build rapport with clients through friendly, engaging communication
- Provide timely pricing proposals and agreements upon request from clients
- Serve as a point of contact for all product and service inquiries related to Ametros
- Accurately track all customer referrals and provide daily reports to Sales and Operations
- Build and maintain relationships with new or established clients and ensure their satisfaction throughout the entire sales process
- Participate in and follow up on sales calls when necessary
- Communicate with Members that utilize our product to manage their medical treatment needs
- Configure and maintain Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Take part in sales trainings or mediations as necessary
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business Management
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work well under deadlines in a changing environment
- Ability to perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- 1-2 years of business experience in a corporate setting
- Strong foundation with full suite of Microsoft Office products, including PowerPoint and Excel
Skills and experiences that will set you apart:
- Understanding of Worker’s Compensation Claims Process
- Working knowledge of Workers Compensation settlement types, settlement verbiage and timelines
- Experience in reviewing and understanding Medicare Set-Asides
To make a thriving company culture, you need an identity. You need hard DNA, not just fluff. Our DNA is rooted in providing timely, effective and empathetic assistance to those who need it most. Come be part of a team that not only believes in doing this but is obsessed with it! The Ametros culture provides both an exciting and rewarding place to grow your career while making a difference to those we call members. You will be encouraged from day one to be a vital piece of our puzzle to revolutionize the healthcare industry. Our employee’s actions are guided by the five simple concepts of the Ametros “Words we Work by” Agile, Collaborative, Innovative, Passionate, and Committed.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, supplemental plans, and flexible spending accounts
- 401 (k) plan
- Generous paid time-off and holidays
- Company Paid Short-term disability, Long-term disability and Life Insurance plans
- Common Sense Casual Dress Code
- Located just outside of Boston, our home office is located in Wilmington, MA and easily accessible from multiple routes unlike traveling in the Boston traffic
- Our home office has building amenities such as a cafeteria that serves breakfast and lunch as well as multiple fitness areas free to you as an Ametros Employee
Working for Ametros, you can go home at night feeling good about what you do every day. Whether it is working directly with our members, educating our clients or providing support to our team; you will be part of something bigger to help our members live happier, healthier and more productive lives.
Ametros is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested candidates should apply directly through our career page at https://www.ametroscards.com/careers-at-ametros/